The Daily Star sensationally revealed the Hoff's plans across its front page on Monday. Under the headline "I'm Hoff to fight Isis", the paper reports comments made by the actor during an interview.
But it appears the Hoff might not be jetting off to Syria quite yet, as he said he would only join the fight against the terror organisation if he could become entirely invisible.
Monday's Daily Star front page:
I'm Hoff to fight ISISOctober 18, 2015
When asked what his “priority activity if he was the invisible man for the day”, the Hoff said he'd kill off all the estimated 200,000 Isis fighters.
The Star reports him as saying: “I’d go to Syria and annihilate everyone involved in ISIS.”
The paper also reported the Hoff's plans for an open casket at his funeral and the option for mourners to take morbid selfies with him while he lays in rest.
Hasselhoff also said he wanted to provide personalised messages from beyond the grave to those paying their respects to him.
But the situation in Syria continues to develop. Latest reports from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights suggest as many as 40 members of Isis were killed by airstrikes after a convoy was targeted after departing Al-Raqqah on Sunday.
Russia has been involved in air strikes in the country since late last month, as the military response to the rise of so-called Islamic state intensifies.