Doc Brown has taken time out from inventing stuff we’ll be talking about in thirty years time to share some words of wisdom on #BackToTheFuture Day.
- 'Back To The Future': Where Are They Now?
- 11 People Committing The Ultimate Sin On Back To The Future Day
- Back To The Future Day: Here's Why Our Future Is Better Than Hollywood's
- The Ultimate Back To The Future Wish-List As Ranked By You
- If 'Back To The Future' Came To The Real 2015, The Movie Would've Been A Bit Different...
And for someone whose name is usually preceded with ‘eccentric’, he speaks an awful lot of sense in the specially recorded video.
In the clip, which he shared with ‘BTTF’ fans on his official Facebook page, he reminds us all that it’s up to us to shape our own destinies...
“If my calculations are correct it is now precisely October 21st 2015,” he tells us.
“The future has finally arrived. Yes, it is different than we all thought. But don’t worry, it just means your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has.
“Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one.”
Amen to that.
Watch Doc Brown's video message in full in the clip above.