The 38-year-old Russian star, who is dating her former dance partner Ben Cohen, will reportedly enter the house when ‘CBB’ returns to our screens in January.
A source told the Sun: “She hasn’t told bosses at Strictly she’s going, but there is next to no chance that they will have her back when they hear she’s signed up for CBB.”
But Kristina was quick to play down the rumours and took to Twitter to joke that she was also going to join the ‘X Factor’ tour.
“According to @TheSun I was banned from @bbcstrictly, quit the show & doing Big Brother! The truth is I'm the wild card on @Xfactor tour," she tweeted.
Kristina admitted she would like to try her hand at different things after seven years on the BBC ballroom show.
"For me, it's about deciding the next big thing because I love choreography, I love being a creative director. So we'll see about ‘Strictly’. I don't know what will happen, it's early days," she said.
“Obviously, the production always wanted me back those times. It’s nice to be needed and wanted and know they admire me for my professionalism.
10 Stars You Forgot Did 'Celebrity Big Brother'
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars