- Ola Jordan Speaks Out To Defend Sexy Calendars
- 'Strictly' Pro Kristina Admits Doubts Over Show Future
The pair were reportedly not welcome at the studios after show bosses became fed up with their behaviour outside of the BBC dance show.
Russian dancer Kristina, was said to have upset producers after she attended the recording of rival show ‘X Factor’ the previous weekend.
She was spotted seated behind Simon Cowell in the audience after being invited along to the recording by her friend Sinitta.
Bosses are also said to be furious with Ola, after she claimed she was quitting the show for good last week.
Ola, who is the longest serving female dancer on ‘Strictly, has reportedly grown sick of tensions on the show and will reportedly leave at the end of the current series.
"The producers were furious with the stories," an insider told the Sun.
“It was a one-week ban but it’s a warning shot that no one is bigger than the show."
A BBC spokesman denied the claims and said the two dancers were not due to perform on the weekend's shows.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars