Black Friday is once again upon us. Starting on the 27 November this year looks set to feature some of the biggest deals from Amazon, Currys, PC World, Game and even Apple.
Kicking off on the 27 November and carrying through until Cyber Monday on the 30 November, this is the weekend when you can grab yourself an astonishing bargain on some of the latest tech.
Black Friday was confirmed as the biggest online shopping day of the year in the UK for the first time in 2014 – with consumers parting with a whopping £810m - far exceeding the predicted spend of £363m.
This year doesn't look to be any different. VoucherCodes.co.uk predicts that the UK will outspend its EU counterparts by nearly £500m over a single weekend with 14.7 million Brits expected to take the financial plunge.
Sage Pay has gone one step further and found that on Cyber Monday, the average transaction will be a whopping £105 - slightly more than your normal pint of milk and loaf of bread.
If you think this will be the first 'online Black Friday' then think again, the site also predicts that the High Street will once again remain victorious with 13m expected to go out on foot.
Here are the best shops both online and in-store where you'll get the best Black Friday deals:
Amazon has already started its celebration of Black Friday. With a month-long bonanza of what it's calling 'Daily Deals' you can grab some of its most popular items for a huge discount. There's a catch though, these deals have a countdown of only a few hours so you'll need to keep checking back.
On Black Friday itself the site will become transformed, giving you even bigger discounts across almost every department.
If you don't mind buying something that has already been opened, Amazon Warehouse might be the second stop for you. With literally thousands of products from TVs to blenders there's an immediate 10 per cent discount and potentially more as well.
That's right, after years of fighting against the tide even Apple has been known to celebrate Black Friday. Expect discounts on everything from the new iPad Air 2, MacBook, iMac to a whole range of accessories as well.
As we can see from previous years, Apple's contribution to Black Friday might not be groundbreaking but it is the only way that you'll get a good discount on the latest Apple products from the new Apple TV to the iPad Pro.
If there's one company that knows how to embrace Black Friday, it's Game.
Game has also jumped the gun running some Black Friday Countdown deals including a PS4 500GB with GTA V and Driveclub for only £284.99. Each deal will last for one day, so if you don't see one you like don't panic as there'll be a new one the next day.
With some of the best deals on the latest games and consoles like the Xbox One, Game's online deals last year were some of the best we've ever seen.
PlayStation 4 Bundle Deals:
- PlayStation 4 500GB With Star Wars Battlefront + FIFA 16: £299.99
- Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 1TB Console + Darth Vader Controller + The Journey: £399.99
- PlayStation 4 500GB Console With Call of Duty Black Ops III + FIFA 16: £299.99
- Limited Edition Call Of Duty Black Ops III 1TB PlayStation 4 Console + The Journey: £349.99
- PlayStation 4 500GB Console With Assassin's Creed Syndicate & Watch Dogs: £299.99
Xbox One Bundle Deals:
- Xbox One 1TB Bundle with Halo 5: Guardians: £299.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console With FIFA 16 + Rise of The Tomb Raider + The Elder Scrolls Online: £299.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console With FIFA 16 + Halo 5: Guardians + Call of Duty: Ghosts: £299.99
- Xbox One 1TB Console With Fallout 4 + Call of Duty Ghosts: £299.99
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition with Gears 4 BETA Access: £14.99
Hot UK Deals
Hot UK Deals is going to be your bible over Black Friday. This free to use public forum is where you can discover all the biggest and best discounts on everything from gadgets to drinks from Starbucks.
What's even better is you can now take it on the move, the new free HUKD App on iTunes shows you everything while the powerful search engine lets you search 'PS4', 'Smart TV' and then stay updated on all the best deals as they come in. Rather than having 300 tabs open on Chrome, this app compiles it all into one place. Genius.
Currys PC World
PC World and Currys will open its doors an hour early at 8am on Black Friday itself. The retailer has confirmed to The Huffington Post UK that the chain will be celebrating Black Friday not just on the Friday but over the entire weekend as well so don't panic if you can't get out of work on the Friday.
The company is in fact expecting such a surge of activity that you can actually register your interest now via the Currys website so you can get the latest information on deals as and when they appear.
Each deal will only last for 48 hours so you'll need to be quick to make the most of them but already it looks like Carphone are offering some massive savings on brand-new handsets saving £200 on these smartphones:
Free On Contract:
Black Friday iPhone 6s Deals:
- iPhone 6s (16GB) available on EE for £50 at £32.49 per month inc. 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 1 GB data
- iPhone 6 (16GB) available on O2 for free at £28.50 per month inc. 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500 MB data
- iPhone 5s (16GB) available on Vodafone for £50 at £17 per month inc. 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500 MB data
Mobile Fun is fully embracing Black Friday this year with some incredible deals on SIM-Free phones as well as some great discounts on accessories including smartwatches like the Moto 360 2nd Generation and portable battery packs.
Mobile Fun Best Deals:
- Ted Baker Rockall Premium Headphones: £49.99
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic Smartwatch: £295
- Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen SmartWatch 42mm - Rose Gold: £199
- Motorola Moto 360 2nd Gen SmartWatch 46mm - Cognac Leather: £220
- Sphero Star Wars BB-8 Smartphone Controlled Robotic Ball: £115
- Kitvision Escape HD5 Action Video Camera: £24.99
- Smarter Coffee Machine with Wi-Fi for Apple iOS and Android Devices: £170
- Rock Jaw Alpha Genus V2 Earphones: £34.99
- PowerUp 3.0 App Controlled Paper Airplane for iOS and Android: £25
- Perfect Bake App Controlled Smart Baking: £39.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy Wireless Fast Charge Pads - Black/White: £30
- Mophie PowerStation Reserve Micro USB Key Ring Power Bank - 1,000mAh: £12.99
Following hectic scenes at branches of the Walmart-owned retailer last year, Asda has officially confirmed that it will "step away" from Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year. The company cites 'shopper fatigue' as one of the reasons behind it saying that customers no longer want to be tied down to just a few days.
The store will release further information via its website however on whether it does plan to do something around that weekend, however small.
John Lewis will be joining in on Black Friday this year, this is despite comments from the company's CEO earlier this year who questioned the viability of having such massive sales squeezed into such a small window.
Well despite his concerns John Lewis will be getting involved online and in-store offering a range of discounts across all ranges from Smart TVs, speakers and headphones.
To try and combat the massive site failure that Argos suffered last year, the company recommends registering for an online account ahead of the big day and advises that 3am-4am is the quietest and thus optimum time to snap up deals and beat the cyber rush.
To help beat the rush Argos has also said that any items bought during Black Friday and Cyber Monday can be held in the store for up to 7 days so you won't have to go and rugby tackle your way through the queues just to pick up your order. Of course you can always choose delivery as well.