We all know that iPhone battery life sucks and finally, Apple has found a solution - albeit an expensive one.
The company have officially released a 'iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case' which they say will increase "talk time" by 25 hours.
Before you jump for joy, you should know the case is priced at £79 and is only available for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6.
If you and your phone are agreed on the above criteria, the cases are available online.
- iPhone 6 Plus iSight Camera Replacement Program Launched By Apple Over Faulty Component
- IPhone 6 Plus Reviewed In 12 Extremely Specific Situations
- Siri Gives Curious iPhone 6 Fans A Cheeky Response Ahead Of The Apple Event
- Apple iPhone 6: UK Price, Release Date And Network Availability
- Apple Could Launch An iPhone 6 Mini Next Year
Apple also promises the case will add an extra 18 hours of 4G internet use and 20 hours of video playback.
Since it works with a regular Lightning cable, you won't have to buy any extra chargers - but at £79, we should hope so.
This is not the first time the tech giant has acknowledged the iPhone's poor battery life.
iOS 9 includes a Low Power Mode, that users can switch on once they drop to 20 per cent.