Donald Trump's voicemail appears to have been hacked by Anonymous, the hacktivist collective.
In a video posted on YouTube, the alleged hackers can be heard changing the US presidential candidate's greeting to a message recorded in the voice of a Scooby Doo cartoon character.
The original greeting begins with Trump saying: "Hi this is Donald Trump and I am running for the presidency of the United States of America."
After deleting this message, the audio is replaced by an outgoing recording said in the voice of Matthew Lillard, the actor who played Shaggy in Scooby Doo.
- Anonymous Forces ISIS To Issue Guidelines On How Not To Get Hacked
- Anonymous Release 'How To' Hack ISIS Guide
- Anonymous Unveils ISIS Targets
- Anonymous' International Trolling Day Targetting ISIS Begins In Spectacular Fashion
- Anonymous Trolls ISIS Using Rick Astley's 'Never Gonna Give You Up' Pop Song
The "hack" also revealed Trump's relationships with the "liberal media" in the US, Gawker reported.
The leaked recordings reportedly included messages from MSNBC journalists thanking Trump for donations to a charity event.
Anonymous launched #OpTrump in December, after the Republican presidential candidate that suggested that Muslims be banned from America.