1. Scurvy is a legitimate worry.
2. Seminar preparation? What seminar preparation?
3. Tiredness is the ultimate enemy.
4. When you realise living away from home means you have to do your own cleaning.
5. Don’t worry, it’s not like I have a 9am lecture or anything.
6. Nutella has hazelnuts in it - that’s kind of healthy, right?
7. I probably shouldn’t have bought all those shots the other night.
8. Hypothermia isn’t that bad.
9. At least you made it to the library.
10. Real talk.
11. There’s a special place in hell for whoever came up with Harvard referencing.
12. Who says you don’t gain any practical skills at university?
13. Gotta tighten your belt somehow.
14. Cooking is hard, okay?
15. I always get my five a day. Coffees that is.
16. You know exactly who I mean.
17. Planning is the key to success.