Once you’ve done PE with Joe Wicks, taken part in your 100th Zoom quiz and baked another unsuccessful batch of banana bread, you can start to run out of ideas to fill the days with during lockdown.
But not for these celebrities.
This lot have found rather hilarious ways of alleviating their boredom...
1. Nicole Scherzinger taught boyfriend Thom Evans how to “loosen up his buttons” and it went a little too well
2. This is how Olly Murs woke up his girlfriend Amelia one day...
...and then followed it up by dunking her in a pool (it’s amazing they’re sill together after that, tbh)
3. Kim Woodburn has taken to reading out erotic fiction to her followers, which is all kinds of iconic
4. Love Island’s Iain Stirling and Laura Whitmore definitely have a future in gymnastics when this is all over
5. Who needs Joe Wicks when you’ve got Paddy and Christine McGuinness?
6. The Derry Girls have been taking shelter in their mammy’s airing cupboard
7. Loose Women’s Denise Welch has brought a whole new meaning to Dancing On My Own
8. Amanda Holden “wheelie wanted to dress up” to take her bins out
9. Which prompted this inspired copycat video from Alan Carr
And Mandy then upped her game by donning her wedding dress to tend to her sprawling lawn
She’s also been combining baking and working out in a rather unique way
10. Perrie Edwards and footballer boyfriend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain mastered this staircase routine
And the singer then put on quite a show as she channelled Eliza Doolittle
11. Alison Hammond’s TikTok efforts were interrupted by her teenage son
12. Ant and Dec have been trying some home workouts, with one taking things more seriously than the other
13. Robbie Williams dug out his old Rock DJ pants for a Tiger King inspired routine
14. Speaking of Tiger King, we can only applaud this fancy dress effort from Diane Buswell and Joe Sugg
15. Capital Radio’s Roman Kemp transformed into Rowena Kemp
16. Dancing On Ice champ Jake Quickenden has been wanting to Break Free so much he dragged up as Freddie Mercury to push the hoover round
17. Shirley Ballas has been reading stories wearing a fez, because at this point, why the hell not
18. Love Island’s Chris Taylor played the mother of all pranks on housemate and former co-star Jordan Hames
19. While fellow Islanders Siannise Fudge and Luke Trotman have slowly become the king and queen of TikTok with their routines
20. And Montana Brown has spoken for all of us who are single during the lockdown with this video