News that a married celebrity dad who allegedly cheated on his spouse in a threesome gained an injunction against the British press to hide his identity has sparked outrage from tabloid editors.
The identity of the international star and his partner - who is referred to as 'PJS' and 'YMA' in court documents - was published on the front page of a prominent US magazine this week.
But British editors' inability to do the same has seen them brand injunctions "pointless" and "draconian".
Many other high-profile personalities have fallen victim to being defeated by drawing attention to their own injunctions.
Here are five of the most famous:
1. Jeremy ClarksonDominic Lipinski/PA Wire
2. John TerryAdam Davy/PA Archive
3. Ryan GiggsRichard Sellers/EMPICS Sport
4. Andrew MarrSteve Parsons/PA Archive
5. Rio FerdinandJohn Walton/PA Wire