With just hours to go until the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest, many fans will be frantically trying to come up with a fancy dress idea for Saturday night’s numerous Euro-parties.
But what should you go as? Do you go as a country? Or perhaps you try recreating the look of one of the contest’s most iconic acts? After all, there are plenty to choose from the course of Eurovision’s 61-year history.
You could grab a wig and grow/draw on a beard to transform into 2014 champ Conchita, wrap yourself in tin-foil to become 2007 Ukrainian entry Verka Serduchka, or why not fashion a couple of detachable skirts and team up with some pals to dress as Bucks Fizz?
But if you’re still lacking in inspiration, we’ve chosen 14 of the best Eurovision outfits ever that you’ll easily be able to replicate, and ensure you are the best dressed at this weekend’s festivities.
- 1ScoochAFP via Getty Images
- 2Verka SerduchkaSVEN NACKSTRAND via Getty Images
- 3AbbaAFP via Getty Images
- 4Dana InternationalPeter Bischoff via Getty Images
- 5LordiARIS MESSINIS via Getty Images
- 6Bucks FizzAP
- 7Zdob si ZdubSean Gallup via Getty Images
- 8GipsyOleg Nikishin via Getty Images
- 9Conchita WurstRagnar Singsaas via Getty Images
- 10JedwardFrank Augstein/AP
- 11Donatan & CleoJONATHAN NACKSTRAND via Getty Images
- 12Sandie Shawullstein bild via Getty Images
- 13Pirates Of The SeaANDREJ ISAKOVIC via Getty Images
- 14Wig WamSean Gallup via Getty Images