The Treasury today published its analysis of the short-term economic impact of 'Brexit' ahead of the June 23 referendum.
The 83-page document included graphs, charts and equations that were the egg-head's equivalent of a horror movie.
But, for most people, they'll just be baffling.
- 1Uh-ohHM Treasury
- 2Choppy watersHM Treasury
- 3Misery reduced to an eight-line tableHM Treasury
- 4One word. RecessionHM Treasury
- 5Thought as muchHM Treasury
- 6Oh God, no!HM Treasury
- 7Fear broken down by regionHM Treasury
- 8A lot of uncertaintyHM Treasury
- 9DisconcertingHM Treasury
- 10Ok, law of diminishing returns kicking inHM Treasury
- 11Is it a sail-boat?HM Treasury
- 12What's Mr Chips doing? Just say what you seeHM Treasury
- 13Up hill and down dale!HM Treasury
- 14So, you gave me a tenner ...HM Treasury
- 15Profile of the "queen" stage of the Tour de FranceHM Treasury
- 16The EndHM Treasury