28/05/2018 12:34 BST | Updated 28/05/2018 18:05 BST

Mutiny Festival Deaths: Three Drug Arrests After Two Revellers Died

Men in their 20s held over alleged supply of drugs.

Three men have been arrested on suspicion of supplying Class A drugs at the music festival in Hampshire where two people died.

Police said on Monday that the men, all in their 20s, were being held on suspicion of involvement in the supply of illegal substances.

Hampshire Police said: “We are now in a position to confirm the names of the two people who died after falling ill at Mutiny Festival in Portsmouth on Saturday May.”

The 18-year-old woman who died was Georgia Jones from Havant.

In a statement, her family said: “Georgia was a very strong-willed and opinionated young lady.

“She was a shoulder for anyone that needed it. She loved her job working with people with learning and physical difficulties. We just hope she uses her ‘indoor voice’ wherever she may be.”

The 20-year-old man who died was Tommy Cowan, also known as Tommy Bakeer. He was also from Havant.

His father Damien Cowan said: “My baby boy, I miss you so much and can’t believe you are gone. Fly high with the angels and sleep well. Until we meet again, I love and miss you always.”

They were among 15 people who needed treatment during the Mutiny Festival near the south coast city on Saturday.

Georgia’s mother, Janine Milburn, said in a post on Facebook that her daughter had suffered a seizure after taking two pills which caused her temperature to increase rapidly.

Confirming the arrests, Hampshire Police said: “Overnight, a 20-year-old man from Havant, a 20-year-old man from Waterlooville and a 22-year-old man from Cosham have been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.

“Anyone who has information that they think might be useful to our enquiries should call 101.”

It comes after the festival’s organisers cancelled the rest of the three-day festival on Sunday citing safety fears.

Hampshire Police continues to investigate but said previously the deaths were separate incidents and were not suspicious.