Strictly Come Dancing bosses have announced the songs the 11 remaining couples will be dancing to when the show returns for its annual Movie Week special this weekend.
Among the films that the contestants will be paying homage to include Moulin Rouge!, with Clara Amfo set to perform a Tango to Lady Marmalade, and Grease, with Nicola Adams delivering a Jive to a track from the classic musical.
Other films on the list include Star Wars, Dreamgirls and The Simpsons Movie, with Max George set to undergo quite the transformation to become Homer Simpson.
He and Dianne Buswell are performing one of two Couple’s Choice routines this week, while Caroline Quentin will also be delivering a musical theatre routine to Everything’s Coming Up Roses from Gypsy.
Check out the full list of songs and dances below:
- Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse: Paso Doble to The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Ennio Morricone
- Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe: Couple’s Choice to Everything’s Coming Up Roses from Gypsy
- Clara Amfo and Aljaž Skorjanec: Tango to Lady Marmalade from Moulin Rouge!
- HRVY and Janette Manrara: Cha Cha to Don’t Go Breaking My Heart from Rocketman
- Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer: Charleston to Zero To Hero from Hercules
- Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk: Paso Doble to the Star Wars theme by John Williams
- JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden: Foxtrot to Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by B.J. Thomas
- Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez: American Smooth to Into The Unknown from Frozen II
- Max George and Dianne Buswell: Couple’s Choice to The Simpsons theme
- Nicola Adams and Katya Jones: Jive to Greased Lightnin’ from Grease
- Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice: Foxtrot to Love You I Do from Dreamgirls
Meanwhile, due to the lockdown measures being introduced in England later this week, it’s been confirmed that Movie Week will be the first episode of Strictly to air without an audience in its 16-year history, with the ballroom door staying closed until at least early December.
Find out how the remaining couples get on when Strictly returns at 7.25pm on Saturday night on BBC One.