During Sunday night’s US presidential debate, Donald Trump called on Muslims to report “hatred” and “problems”, “when they see them”.
Unsurprisingly given the Republican’s rocky record on appropriating blame for terrorism, his comments prompted a comical backlash following this zinger from Moustafa Bayoumi, author of This Muslim American Life.
Here are some of the best from possibly the funniest Trump-trolling trend to date...
1) Crimes against language.
2) Crimes against groceries.
3) Multiple offences against everyone’s favourite tahini-based dip.
4) ... and falafel.
5) Crimes against furniture.
6) Failure to use hot sauce.
7) Suspicious sleeping patterns.
8) Domestic chaos.
9) Crimes against flavour.
10) The ongoing clown epidemic.
11) Crimes against spoilers.