So the Government* has issued a handy English language guide for Romanians, Bulgarians and other EU migrant workers arriving in the UK:
- WATCH: David Cameron's New Year Message
- Nick Griffin Declared Morally Bankrupt
- New Migrants Immediately Leave UK Due To High Rail Prices
- 2013: The Year In Spoof News Stories
- Disney Plans 'Saving Mr Hanks' Movie Sequel
- WATCH: A Coalition Christmas Poem
- LOOK: George Osborne's Christmas Carol
- Person Who Was Favourite To Win Something Wins That Thing
- TIME Regrets Choosing Pope As Person Of The Year
- PICTURE: Mandela Selfie Shocks The World
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70
Also on HuffPost:
A feeling of solitude, being alone in the woods and a connectedness to nature.
Someone who asks a lot of questions.
The feeling of anticipation that leads you to go outside and check if anyone is coming.
When sunlight filters through the trees - the interplay between the light and the leaves.
The period of time after a meal when you have food-induced conversations with the people you have shared the meal with.
Someone who tells a joke so badly, that is so unfunny, you cannot help but laugh out loud.
Hawaiian: Pana Poʻo
When you scratch your head because it somehow seems to help you remember something.
The mark left on a table by a cold glass.
The feeling that comes from not being in one’s home country - of being a foreigner, or an immigrant, of being somewhat displaced from your origin.
A contemplative 'as-if' that nonetheless feels like reality; a suspension of disbelief that can occur, often through good storytelling.
The glimmering, roadlike reflection that the moon creates on water.