It shouldn’t happen to a news reader… but it does and it did.
Anchor Natarsha Belling became a viral internet star this weekend, but it wasn’t for her segment on Australia’s Ten Eyewitness News.
Instead, Belling’s notoriety came after some wags remarked that the neckline of her jacket somewhat resembled the shape of male genitalia. A screengrab of the 39-year-old swiftly appeared on the UNILAD Facebook page with the apt caption: “Once you see it, you cannot unsee it…”
It has been a busy time for subliminal penises.
Last week it was revealed a cheeky pilot had drawn a penis with his flight path during a sojourn over Lakeland, Florida.
MORE SUBLIMINAL PENISES:
- House Price Panic After Residents Learn Their Estate Looks Like a Giant Penis
- 'Unfortunately People Seem To Get Really Excited By A Giant Phallus': Welsh Skate Park Looks Like A...
- This Church Looks Like A Giant Penis From Above
- Someone Used Weed Killer To Burn A Giant Dick Onto A High School Football Field
- Ryanair Stands Proud In Thundersnow With Giant Snow Penis
- News Reporter Accidentally Draws Penis
And indeed there is a rich history of mapping penises in this way – with runner Claire Wyckoff often crafting phallic pictures with GPS during her jaunts.
Also on HuffPost: