Keir Starmer QC, the Director of Public Prosecutions, has revealed that the worst benefit cheats will now be jailed for up to 10 years. But look what else the government is planning...
- PIC: Leaked Email To Lib Dem MPs
- Calls For Nick Clegg To Wear The Veil In Public
- Royal Mail Issues New 'While You Were Out' Cards
- PICTURE: David Cameron Updates His Facebook Status
- LATEST: Tory Rebels Vote To Attack David Cameron
- Revealed: David Cameron's 'Go To War' Checklist
- Jamie Oliver's New Book Unveiled
- PICTURE: The Government's Badger Cull Tactics
- Female Pop Star Causes Outrage With Racy On-Stage Antics
- PICS: David Cameron Flaunts His Beach Body
- PIC: Labour Responds To Cameron's Topless Beach Photos
- Fall In Number Of People Comparing GCSEs To O-Levels
- Guardian Files 'Just Articles About Middle-Class Problems'
- PIC: London Underground's Warning About One Direction Premiere
- PICS: Morgan Spurlock Fans Gather In Leicester Square