The Eurovision Song Contest's UK entries haven't fared too well in recent years.
Whether it was the pop-tastic Blue, the crooning skills of Engelbert Humperdinck or the power balladry of Bonnie Tyler, our home-grown entries have come home, not just empty-handed, but at an embarrassing distance from the top ten on the winners' board.
Could this be the UK's year, with Molly's 'Children of the Universe'?
WATCH ABOVE: Molly talks about her chances for this weekend in Copenhagen
Perhaps this could be the year, though, that our entry brings home the bacon, with Molly Smitten-Downes' 'Children of the Universe' currently sitting as fourth favourite, and enjoying lots of favourable radio airplay in the meantime.
MORE EUROVISION 2014:
- EUROVISION 2014: Everything you need to know
- INTERVIEW: UK's entry Molly talks 'Children Of the Universe'
- WATCH: Eurovision's bearded lady 'just wants acceptance'
- WATCH: Is this the best winner ever?
- BLOG: The (un)official Eurovision scorecard
- BLOG: One's to watch at this year's Eurovision
- BLOG: How to properly enjoy Eurovision
Other favourites this year include Armenia, Netherlands and the Ukraine, with the current bookies' favourite that perennial victor, Sweden.
This year's Eurovision Grand Final is on Saturday evening at 8pm, BBC1. Click HERE for the when, the whys, and all the what-not about this year's competition in Copenhagen
Whose your favourite Eurovision act ever - perhaps one of these?