Sam managed to scoop a whopping four of the six awards he was nominated for, including the coveted prizes for Best Pop Vocal Album and Record Of The Year, for his track ‘Stay With Me’.
The British singer seemed increasingly excited with each award he received, even going as far as to thank the man he had fallen in unrequited love with years earlier for inspiring the album and “winning him four Grammys”.
Elsewhere, Beck was the other big-hitter of the night, managing to take home two awards, for Album Of The Year and Best Rock Album.
However, he wasn’t quite able to celebrate as much as he should have been, due to a in impromptu stage invasion by a faux-outraged Kanye West.
Beyoncé scooped herself another Grammy for her ever-expanding trophy cabinet, thanks to her track ‘Drunk In Love’, which earned her the award for Best R&B Performance, while Pharrell Williams took home the Best Pop Solo Performance for his earworm anthem, ‘Happy’.
The Grammys academy aren’t exactly shy about dishing prizes out - awarding an impressive 83 awards out over the course of the evening - so here’s a list of the ones we reckon you’ll care the most about…
WINNERS LIST GRAMMYS 2015
- Best New Artist: Sam Smith
- Trustees Award: Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil
- Best Pop Solo Performance: ‘Happy’ - Pharrell Williams
- Best Pop Vocal Album: ‘In The Lonely Hour’ - Sam Smith
- Best Rock Album: ‘Morning Phase’ - Beck
- Best R&B Performance: ‘Drunk In Love’ - Beyoncé feat. Jay Z
- Best Country Album: ‘Platinum’ - Miranda Lambert
- Album of the Year: ‘Morning Phase’ - Beck
- Song Of The Year: ‘Stay With Me’ - Sam Smith
- Record Of The Year: ‘Stay With Me’ - Sam Smith