Fans of the ‘Blind Date’ star, who died on 1 August, have been invited to line the two-mile stretch of Woolton Road in Liverpool to pay their last respects.
The funeral will be held at St Mary's Church, in the suburb of Woolton, at 1pm on Thursday (20 August).
Cilla’s family added that the public would not be able to access the church grounds and asked people not to travel to Woolton village as "as this may compromise the funeral party and invited guests from attending".
Thousands are expected to come out and say goodbye to Cilla in her home city after more than 3,000 people signed books of condolence following her death.
Fans Pay Tribute To Cilla Black In Liverpool
The funeral cortege will start at the junction of Woolton Road and Church Road North, and will travel to the junction with Blackwood Avenue before continuing to the church.
After the funeral, the entertainer's body will be laid to rest at a private ceremony in Allerton Cemetery, where her parents are buried.
Cilla's funeral will be held at St Mary's Church
Some parking and traffic management restrictions will be in place on the day:
- Church Road closed to general traffic between Allerton Road and Ridgetor Road
- Mason Street closed from Woolton Street to Church Road
- Mount Street and St Mary's Street closed to general traffic
- All the above roads will also be subject to parking restrictions
- It may also be necessary to close a section of Allerton Road between Woolton Street and Quarry Street
A verdict of accidental death was recorded by Andre Rebello during a 15-minute hearing at Liverpool Coroner's Court.