A group of anarchists who vandalised Shoreditch's hipster Cereal Killer Cafe at the weekend have announced their next target will be the recently-opened, controversial Jack the Ripper Museum.
Class War said they were behind the violent protest, which took place in East London on Saturday.
Hundreds of anti-gentrification protesters stood outside the cafe, smashing windows, spraying graffiti and carrying pigs' heads, while customers, including children, were still inside.
Now, the group behind the attack have announced that they will next be opposing the "vile" Jack the Ripper Museum, in Cable Street, on Sunday, October 4.
In a poster advertising the protest, the groups says: "End the war on women now. Stop the glorification of sexual violence."
Joshua Walker, spokesperson for the museum, said in a statement: "I’m disappointed that they [Class War] have planned another attack on the museum – rather than working with us on our mission to tell the stories of the women of the East End and helping us with our upcoming exhibition schedules, charity work, debates and fundraising."
He added: "We do not believe that targeting small local businesses is the answer to protecting the interests of the poorest members of our local community – issues that we are equally passionate about and look to help with our fundraising and charity efforts."
Class War was established in 1983 as a far left political group, originating in Swansea, in Wales. It has since evolved into an anarchist group.
The Cable Street museum has been surrounded by controversy since it opened its doors this summer.
Originally meant to recognise and celebrate the women of East London, the museum now focuses on notorious prostitute serial killer, Jack the Ripper.
The change in subject matter sparked fury in July, as residents who initially supported the women's museum felt duped, with even the architect distancing himself from the new subject matter.
Residents were outraged by the change of topic, with some saying the role of women in history had been "reduced to a red smudge".
Yet museum bosses say they "have not deviated" from their original mission, but have "just changed... [their] primary focus to ensure mass appeal".
A statement from the museum read: "The museum is not a celebration of Jack the Ripper, it does not condone a killer who murdered women, but tells the story of the lives of the women who fell victim to him and his heinous crimes."
The scheme was put forward by former Google diversity chief Mark Palmer-Edgecumbe. He said: "I have spent my entire life campaigning for diversity and equality.
"I utterly deplore violence against women and have actively worked with charities that tackle domestic violence and trafficking of women.
"I intend to work with the community of Tower Hamlets both by supporting local women’s charities, providing employment and training for local people and revitalising the area around Cable Street.”
The Jack the Ripper Museum has been the subject of a number of demonstrations since it opened, but news of the latest protest has been largely condemned on social media, with many questioning the group's choice of target.