Despite the two teams being about to clash in the Arsenal vs Tottenham derby, the Spurs fan had nothing but warm words for Mr Corbyn.
"I'm a Spurs fan Mr Corbyn," the man said, shaking Corbyn's hand sincerely, and adding, "You've got to be our Prime Minister."
He then leaned in further and said emphatically, "You have to be".
"Even for a Spurs supporter?" Corbyn asked in seeming amusement.
"Definitely," the man replied.
Corbyn appeared outside the Arsenal ground before kick-off to support a protest calling on Premier League clubs to pay their staff the living wage, the Bailiwick Express reports.
- The Sun Slammed For 'Out-And-Out Lie' On Corbyn Front Page
- Even The Telegraph's Readers Think Its Coverage Of Jeremy Corbyn Is Ridiculous
- Andrew Marr Manoeuvred General Into Criticising Corbyn, Says Ex-Admiral
- Jeremy Corbyn 'Skipped VIP Party' To Hang Out With Veterans
- Corbyn Marks Poppy Day With Poem On 'Futility' Of War
- Defence Chief Attacks Corbyn's Refusal To Press Nuke Button