Making history is hard work, so it's obviously important to choose wisely when it comes to nourishment and you'll be pleased to know Tim Peake has gone for the sensible, but classic option.
Tweeting from space he wrote: "What makes a good leader? @StationCDRKelly having a hot bacon sarnie waiting as my 1st meal on #ISS. Boy that tasted good! #Principia"
Describing his first 48 hours in space, he said it had been busy but incredible and amidst the busy schedule, he also find time to "find his tea." Glad to see he has got his priorities right.
Peake blasted off to the International Space Station on 15 December in the in the Russian Soyuz TMA-19 capsule.
- Tim Peake: Who Is He? When Is The Launch? What Is His Mission Aboard The International Space Station?
- Tim Peake: How Life Will Change For The British Astronaut Once Aboard The ISS
- Timothy Peake: Five Ways The UK Astronaut's Body Will Change While Aboard The International Space Station
- Timothy Peake Sends Last Tweet Before Liftoff To International Space Station
- Revealed: The UK's First Astronaut's Mission Patch
- British Astronaut Major Timothy Peake Confirmed For Space Station Mission
- International Space Station: 15 Years In 50 Pictures
On arrival, the first person he spoke to back home was his mother, Angela. She told him: "Hello Tim. I think you would call today a spectacular day in the office."