- Holly Willoughby's Red Carpet Style Evolution In 33 Stunning Photos
- Holly Willoughby Follows In Cilla's Footsteps Again
- Holly And Phil's Latest Innuendo Is Bound To Get You Giggling
In fact, we’re surprised either of them even made it in on time to present the show, after partying hard following their win for Best Live Magazine Show at Wednesday night’s National Television Awards.
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
The pair opened Thursday's show still dressed in their now not-so-glam NTAs outfits, with Holly admitting she hadn't even made it home following their all-night bender at Ant McPartlin's house.
And judging by the 'This Morning' Twitter account, Holly hadn't got many Zzzz's in...
“We blame you entirely for what is about to happen,” Holly told Phil.
“We shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be doing this,” Phil added.
The pair were snapped downing shots of tequila and vodka with their ‘This Morning’ co-presenter Rylan Clark into the wee small hours.
Holly tweeted that they were ‘still going’ at 3am, followed fours later by another tweet, simply saying…
Well, we’ve all been there.
At least Holly managed to wake up at the right time, no such luck for poor Phil who slept through his alarm.
"Oh no!!!! Overslept by an hour and a half!!!!!,” he tweeted.
Which was followed by the inevitable...
Phillip, we feel your pain.
Earlier in the evening, a rather less refreshed Holly thanked fans for their support, sharing a snap of her and Phil kissing their trophy.
She wrote: "You've made us very very happy!!! Thank you! #nta @schofe xxx (sic)"
MORE FROM THE NTAS:
- TV Royalty Turn Out For The NTAs 2016
- All The Winners From This Year's NTAs
- Luisa Zissman Stages Return To The Spotlight At NTAs
- Susanna Reid Is A Bit Of All White At The NTAs
- Jorgie Porter Looks Out Of This World At The NTAs
- Michelle Keegan And Mark Wright Are One Very Co-Ordinated Couple At The NTAs
- Amanda Holden Wows On The NTAs Red Carpet
- Danny Dyer's NTAs Speech Was VERY Danny Dyer
- The NTAs Opening Number Was One Of The Most Ludicrous Things We've Ever Seen
- Ant And Dec In Least Surprising NTAs Victory Ever
- Susanna Reid Puts Piers Morgan In His Place At The NTAs
- Dermot O'Leary Couldn't Resist A Few 'X Factor' Digs During The NTAs
- 'X Factor' Suffers Another Blow At The Hands Of 'Strictly'
- The Award For Longest NTAs Speech Goes To… Sid From ‘Gogglebox’!