The red carpet was rolled out once again, as the stars of the small screen turned out for the 21st National Television Awards on Wednesday (20 January) night.
TV royalty, including the likes of Ant & Dec, Holly Willoughby, Emma Willis, Danny Dyer, Amanda Holden and Caroline Flack all made their way to The O2 Arena, as they battled it out for a coveted NTA gong across a number of prestigious categories.
SEE ALSO:See the full winner's list here
As ever, Dermot O’Leary was on hand to dish out all the prizes during the two-and-a-half hour ceremony.
And with a guest list like that, there was be plenty of frocks (and suits) to ooh and aah over.
Check out all of the red carpet arrivals in the gallery below...
NTAs 2016 Red Carpet Arrivals
MORE FROM THE NTAS:
- TV Royalty Turn Out For The NTAs 2016
- All The Winners From This Year's NTAs
- Luisa Zissman Stages Return To The Spotlight At NTAs
- Susanna Reid Is A Bit Of All White At The NTAs
- Jorgie Porter Looks Out Of This World At The NTAs
- Michelle Keegan And Mark Wright Are One Very Co-Ordinated Couple At The NTAs
- Amanda Holden Wows On The NTAs Red Carpet
- Danny Dyer's NTAs Speech Was VERY Danny Dyer
- The NTAs Opening Number Was One Of The Most Ludicrous Things We've Ever Seen
- Ant And Dec In Least Surprising NTAs Victory Ever
- Susanna Reid Puts Piers Morgan In His Place At The NTAs
- Dermot O'Leary Couldn't Resist A Few 'X Factor' Digs During The NTAs
- 'X Factor' Suffers Another Blow At The Hands Of 'Strictly'
- The Award For Longest NTAs Speech Goes To… Sid From ‘Gogglebox’!