Luxury beauty Christmas gifts for 2016 are here and more lust-worthy than ever.
Think uber-luxe packaging, gold-infused products, Swarovski crystal-studded everything and more lipsticks than you’ll ever know what to do with.
These skincare, makeup and haircare buys are so covetable, you may find yourself concocting questionable plans to get your hands on them... (and then keeping them all for yourself because, y’know, you deserve it).
Whether you’re willing to say goodbye to your bank balance, or just fancy a spot of festive window shopping, take a look through our round-up of some of the most expensive cosmetic Christmas presents on the market this year:
- Crème De La Mer Swarovski Crystal EditionLa Mer
- Christian Louboutin Rouge Loubilaque Lip LacquerChristian Louboutin
- Large Limited Holiday Edition Baies CandleDiptyque
- Estée Lauder Limited Edition Gold Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex IIEstée Lauder
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Soufflé Body CreamLa Prairie
- By Kilian Customisable Mini Carafe SetBy Kilian
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Luxury CollectionCharlotte Tilbury
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore CollectionOribe
- By Terry Gold Baume de Rose Trio DeluxeBy Terry
- Tom Ford Titanium Smoke Eye Colour QuadTom Ford
- Show Beauty Swarovski Crystallised Pure Treatment OilShow Beauty
- Révérence de Bastien Black Diamond Scrub Foot ExfoliantRévérence de Bastien
- Artis Elite Gold 10 SetArtis
- Dolce & Gabbana Lizard-Effect Leather Vanity CaseDolce & Gabanna
- Holistic Silk Black Monogrammed Eye MaskHolistic Silk
- Balmain Hair Golden Spa BrushBalmain Hair