Listen, we could go on and on telling you about how the ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ songs for this week have been released, and what a varied bunch of tunes the celebs will be performing to.
But frankly, who cares? Because Ed Balls is going to be doing the American Smooth to Tony Christie’s ‘(Is This The Way To) Amarillo’.
Yes, the song we prayed we’d left behind in 2005 when Peter Kay revived it for Comic Relief is being given a shake-up for ‘Strictly’, and we can’t think of a better man to breathe new life into it than Ed Balls.
Elsewhere, we’re also looking forward to Judge Rinder’s Jive to ‘Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy’, and - just in case things weren’t already sounding camp enough - Lesley Joseph will be giving us a Tango to ‘Whatever Lola Wants’.
We’re here for it.
Check out the full list of songs and dances below:
- Anastacia and Brendan Cole will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘My Kinda Town’ by Frank Sinatra
- Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard will be dancing the Samba to ‘Young Hearts Run Free’ by Candi Staton
- Daisy Lowe and Aliaž Škorjanec will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Happy Feet’ by Manhattan Rhythm Kings
- Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse will be dancing the Rumba to ‘How Will I Know’ by Whitney Houston (don’t get too excited, though, they’re doing the Sam Smith version)
- Ed Balls and Katya Jones will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘Is This The Way To Amarillo’ by Tony Christie
- Greg Rutherford and Natalie Lowe will be dancing the Cha Cha to ‘We Found Love’ by Rihanna and Calvin Harris
- Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero will be dancing the Jive to ‘Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy’ by The Andrews Sisters
- Laura Whitmore and Giovanni Pernicewill be dancing the Jive to ‘Reet Petite’ by Jackie Wilson
- Lesley Joseph and Anton DuBeke will be dancing the Tango to ‘Whatever Lola Wants’, as performed by the Gotan Project
- Louise Redknapp and Kevin Clifton will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Always On My Mind’, in the style of Michael Bublé
- Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton will be dancing the Waltz to ‘I Will Always Love You’, as performed by Claudia Streza.
The fun kicks off on Saturday (22 October) at 6.35pm on BBC One.