As we’re sure you’re well aware by now, The Simpson’s predicted a Donald Trump US Presidential victory in 2000.
Given the unnerving accuracy demonstrated by the show’s creators, here are five more things we can almost certainly expect in the not-too-distant future.
1) Trump appoints SpiderPig as Secretary of Defence because whatever SpiderPig does he.. does.
2) Trump receives a letter from Grandpa and gets rid of Virginia, Nevada and Colorado.
“Dear Mr President. There are too many states. Please eliminate three.”
3) Trump decides to tackle the deficit by selling a giant pile of sugar he found by the road.
“I want it all! The terrifying lows! The dizzying highs! The creamy middle!”
4) Trump becomes obese in an attempt to make his hands bigger but can’t dial the phone at a critical moment. Nuclear war ensues.
“The fingers you have used to dial are too fat - to obtain a special dialing wand please mash the keypad with your palm now.”
5) Trump is shot by an armed baby after trying to steal candy.
“The old axiom was misleading - taking the candy proved exceedingly difficult.”