With 2017 looming, so comes the dawn of a thousand new gym memberships - but with sky-high monthly costs (damn you, Class Pass price hikes) a fitnesswear wardrobe update can seem like a stretch.
Luckily, the January sales have come early, with countless online shops cutting prices up to 50%.
Plus, sportswear is actually a thing in fashion right now - meaning if you do end up sacking off the work outs to sip protein shakes in a sauna, it’s still money well spent.
Here are the 12 pieces to buy before they all sell out:
- Ivy Park Colour Block CapriTopshop
- Reebok 2-iN-1 Kickboxing ShortReebok
- Sweaty Betty Open Turn Barre VestSweaty Betty
- Reebok Classics FuryliteReebok
- Lija Eyelet Run JacketLija
- Nike Power Women's Running TightsNike
- We Are Handsome Active T-Back BraWe Are Handsome
- Onzie Black Mesh TankActive In Style
- Adidas Crazymove Bounce ShoesAdidas
- Ivy Park Linear Mesh BraTopshop
- Onzie Heather Grey SweatpantActive In Style
- Sweaty Betty Mukha Yoga CamiSweaty Betty