If you missed Margaret Thatcher's funeral, fear not - for here are a few highlights, with commentary by Daniel Smeeth.
'Unrehearsed Voiceover Artist' Smeeth - aka Mr Michael Spicer - is on fine form, as you will see. Or rather: hear.
He may not quite rival Dimbleby - but he certainly gives Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby a run for their money.
Where Thatcher Meets Comedy:
- Margaret Thatcher's Funeral: The Funniest Tweets
- Thatcher's Funeral And Protest: The Orders Of Service
- WATCH: 'Candle In The Wind', Dedicated To Thatcher
- Big Ben Silenced: The Funniest Twitter Reactions
- Thatcher's Funeral: Alternative Route Suggestion
- Nine People Who Will Sadly Miss Thatcher's Funeral
- 'Ding Dong! Tops iTunes Chart: See The Rest Of The Top Five
- Danny Boyle To Direct Margaret Thatcher's Funeral
- Wicked Witch Dies, Oz Both Mourns And Celebrates
- Margaret Thatcher Dies, Twitter Makes Jokes
- WATCH: Margaret Thatcher On 'Spitting Image'
Also on HuffPost:
More:Margaret Thatcher Margaret Thatcher Funeral Video Margaret Thatcher Dead Margaret Thatcher Jokes Spoof Videos
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more