If you missed Margaret Thatcher's funeral, fear not - for here are a few highlights, with commentary by Daniel Smeeth.
'Unrehearsed Voiceover Artist' Smeeth - aka Mr Michael Spicer - is on fine form, as you will see. Or rather: hear.
He may not quite rival Dimbleby - but he certainly gives Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby a run for their money.
Where Thatcher Meets Comedy:
- Margaret Thatcher's Funeral: The Funniest Tweets
- Thatcher's Funeral And Protest: The Orders Of Service
- WATCH: 'Candle In The Wind', Dedicated To Thatcher
- Big Ben Silenced: The Funniest Twitter Reactions
- Thatcher's Funeral: Alternative Route Suggestion
- Nine People Who Will Sadly Miss Thatcher's Funeral
- 'Ding Dong! Tops iTunes Chart: See The Rest Of The Top Five
- Danny Boyle To Direct Margaret Thatcher's Funeral
- Wicked Witch Dies, Oz Both Mourns And Celebrates
- Margaret Thatcher Dies, Twitter Makes Jokes
- WATCH: Margaret Thatcher On 'Spitting Image'
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more