One cartoonist has used the hashtag campaign which emerged following Friday's terror attacks in Paris to plead: "We don't need more religion".
Sfar appeals for the world to remember the life of Paris in their tributes, not just to commemorate those murdered by the terrorists.
Friends from the whole world,
Thank you for #PrayForParis,
But we don't need more
Religion! Our faith goes
To Music! Kisses! Life!
Champagne and joy!
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
- At least 127 dead, and fears death toll could be around 140
- At least five locations targeted in suicide bombings and shootings
- Around 80 slain at Bataclan concert theatre after hostage situation
- Restaurants, football stadium attacked in night of horror
- Police leave cancelled and around 1,500 soldiers mobilised
- French border controls increased, state of emergency declared
- Eight extremists killed, all attackers thought to be dead
- Manhunt under way for accomplices
- David Cameron to chair meeting of Government Cobra committee
SEE ALSO:Suggest a correction
- Paris Attacks: At Least 127 Dead After Shootings, Suicide Attacks And Hostage Situation In Capital
- Paris Theatre Attack: At Least 100 Dead At Bataclan, Officers Describe Scene Inside Theatre As 'Carnage'
- The Moment An Explosion Rocked A Football Match In Paris
- Paris Attacks Prompt #TerrorismHasNoReligion Twitter Hashtag
- Paris Attacks: David Cameron To Chair Emegency Cobra Meeting As UK Threat Level Remains 'Severe'
- Rob Lowe Faces Backlash Over 'Borders' Tweets Following Paris Terrorist Attacks