A video purporting to be from the so-called Islamic State (IS) is threatening more attacks on Western countries following the series of suicide bombings and shootings in Paris last week.
The US and other countries taking part in strikes against the terrorist group are named as potential targets.
The clip, titled 'The Payback Time', intersperses footage from news coverage of the attacks with militants speaking to camera and also shows ISIS fighters in Kirkuk, Iraq expressing their joy at killing "crusaders".
One man says: "We say to the States that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day God willing, like France's and by God, as we struck France in the centre of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its centre in Washington."
A voice message by IS leader, Abu Mohammad Al- Adnani, encourages all Muslims and ISIS fighter is the West to launch more attacks by either blowing, shooting, stabbing or even running over "crusaders".
Al- Adnani also promises to keep the fear & instability state in Europe.
The video was released by a small Twitter account calling itself Wilayat Kirkuk and its authenticity cannot be verified.
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
- 129 dead in co-ordinated shootings and bombings
- Seven attackers killed with eight suspect on the run
- France bombs Islamic State capital after terror group claims responsibility
- Major police operation in Brussels in pursuit of further suspects
- Brother of suicide attacker released without charge
الهمه الهمه بالنشر
فرحة المسلمين بغزوة باريسNovember 16, 2015
More to follow...
- Paris Attack Fugitive Suspect Salah Abdeslam: Confusions Reigns After Arrest In Belgium Reported, Then Denied
- Paris Attacks: At Least 127 Dead After Shootings, Suicide Attacks And Hostage Situation In Capital
- Paris Theatre Attack: At Least 100 Dead At Bataclan, Officers Describe Scene Inside Theatre As 'Carnage'
- The Moment An Explosion Rocked A Football Match In Paris
- Paris Attacks Prompt #TerrorismHasNoReligion Twitter Hashtag
- Paris Attacks: David Cameron To Chair Emegency Cobra Meeting As UK Threat Level Remains 'Severe'
- Rob Lowe Faces Backlash Over 'Borders' Tweets Following Paris Terrorist Attacks