From Lady Gaga’s egg vessel to Rihanna’s toilet holder dress, the Grammys red carpet has a history of producing some truly “WTF?” moments, but this year’s came courtesy of a slightly lesser well-known star.
Step forward Joy Villa.
- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- Adele Keeps Things Classic At The Grammys
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
The US singer songwriter got everyone talking as she arrived at the Los Angeles Staples Center for the 58th Grammy Awards on Monday (15 February), sporting an out-there ensemble.
Joy looked as if she’d just stepped out of the elephant graveyard on ‘The Lion King’, as she donned a ‘dress’ that didn’t look too dissimilar from an animal’s ribcage.
The daring outfit left only a few well-placed bones covering her modesty, as she went nude underneath - bar a black thong - finishing it off with a ridiculous headpiece.
However, Joy was given a run for her money in the ‘blimey-what-is-she-wearing?’ stakes by popstar Dencia.
The singer turned up looking like a early Nicki Minaj tribute act, wearing a garish pink jumpsuit which had Hello Kitty’s attached to it, and crucifixes on each breast.
At least you could never accuse her of playing it safe.
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance
Check out all the red carpet snaps from the 2016 Grammys in the gallery below...