- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- And The Most Outrageous Outfit Of The Night Is...
- Adele Keeps Things Classic At The Grammys
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
It was a big night for Taylor, who - in addition to being nominated for seven Grammys - also had the responsibility of opening the show, which she did with a rendition of her track ‘Out Of The Woods’.
Taylor Swift at the Grammys
She took to the stage in a spangly bodysuit, while sporting her stylish new bob hairstyle, and performing the sixth single from her latest album, ‘1989’.
Addressing the audience, she said: “Welcome to the Grammy Awards 2016. But tonight… it’s 1989. Put your hands up.”
'Tonight... it's 1989'
Among the seven nods Taylor received at this year’s Grammys included Album Of The Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for ‘1989’, while her songs ‘Shake It Off’ and ‘Blank Space’ also received nominations in the Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Best Pop Solo Performance categories.
Taylor was one of the talking points of the night before the ceremony had even got going, thanks to her eye-catching outfit on the red carpet.
She was seen sporting an orange crop-top, paired with a long, pink skirt as she posed for photographers with her date for the evening, her BFF Selena Gomez.
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance
Check out the rest of the red carpet snaps from the night in the gallery below...
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more