A female pop star has outraged viewers and fans with her raunchy on-stage antics.
Performing on her Blond Ambition Tour, Madonna wore a flesh-coloured, underwear-style outfit that left little to the imagination.
She also gyrated against a fellow performer on stage and simulated a sex act with an inanimate object.
Madonna's behaviour has drawn criticism from fans and commentators alike. "Why would someone with so much talent seem to feel the need to promote herself by offending so many people?" said one.
The year is 1990.
Miley Cyrus Twerking
- PICS: David Cameron Flaunts His Beach Body
- PIC: Labour Responds To Cameron's Topless Beach Photos
- Fall In Number Of People Comparing GCSEs To O-Levels
- Guardian Files 'Just Articles About Middle-Class Problems'
- PIC: London Underground's Warning About One Direction Premiere
- PICS: Morgan Spurlock Fans Gather In Leicester Square
- Four Ways The Royal Baby Photo Is Refreshingly Modern
- 'Women Not As Good At Being Sexist And Making Stupid Comments,' Says Leading Ukip Member
- 'Katie' And 'Hopkins' Top Most Popular Girls' Names List
- Panda Baby Watch: Our 36-Page Souvenir Special!
- Atheists More Smug Than Religious People, Study Finds