Split into two categories, business and engineering, the search engine giant topped both, with only Microsoft appearing in the top five for both sectors.
- How To Create The Perfect LinkedIn Profile
- How To Write Your CV
- How To Write The Perfect Cover Letter
- Top Tips For Job Hunting Students
- Revealed: The Top 10 Internships In The UK
- Worst Jobs With The Best Pay: Crab Fishers, Sewer Monkeys And Fruit Machine Engineers
Universum, an employer branding company, asked 200,000 students around the world to nominate their ideal employers.
Here are their top 10 choices for each category:
Petter Nylander, Universum's CEO said:The reason why these employers are seen as being attractive is due to their strong association to attributes that students consider important, such as market success, professional training and development and providing secure employment.
"This might come as a surprise as there is a view of Gen Y valuing more corporate social responsibility, a friendly work environment and flexible working conditions."