This is, unremarkably, one of the stupidest things we've probably seen this year.
Yet despite all of the logic in our brain fighting to gain dominance, we can't help but appreciate just how ridiculously cool this looks.
YouTuber iZHarms has created a giant 'wearable' firework cannon that when turned on unleashes a brightly-coloured barrage of good times.
It of course goes without saying that you 100 per cent should not try this at home. In fact don't even think about doing it.
Just let your eyes do the watching and then connect that to the appreciation centre of your brain, all the while avoiding the neural network that allows you to use your imagination long enough that it might seem like a good idea.
- British Inventor Colin Furze Builds Giant Metal Bum To Fart At France
- Jet Engine Go-Kart Made By Colin Furze Is Totally Nuts And We Want One
- Brit Colin Furze Builds Jet-Powered Bicycle
- Pyro Wrist Flamethrower By Colin Furze Pretty Much Makes Him One Of The X-MenADVERTISEMENT
- Home-Made Wolverine Claws: Colin Furze's Amazing Attempt
Thankfully though, iZHarms did all of that for both his and our viewing pleasure because it turns out that for some people, Summer just isn't complete until you've strapped two giant firework-spouting machine guns to your arms.