MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
The ‘I Will Never Let You Down’ singer told ‘Xtra Factor’ hosts Rochelle Humes and Melvin Odoom how she tried to snog Grimmy at Glastonbury while they were watching the Rolling Stones.
As Nick told them that Rita had “always fancied” him, she revealed: “I tried to get off with him at Glastonbury once. He just completely shut me down. He was like ‘this is weird’. We had a few drinks, it was after some amazing band.”
Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora
“We’d watched the Rolling Stones together and it was emotional and everyone else was snogging,” Nick explained.
“I did [snog her] for a minute. It’s not for me.”
He was later quizzed about the encounter further by his Radio 1 pals on Friday’s (11 September) Breakfast show, adding that it happened as the pair were both sad they weren't seeing anyone, as they were watching the Stones with a group of coupled up friends.
"It would get to a romantic Rolling Stones song, there's flares going off, everyone's cuddling up and stuff and we were like 'why don't we have boyfriends?',” he said.
"So then we decided to... just get off with each other for a bit.
"She doesn't take no for an answer.... When you watch at the weekend you get the full story."
‘The Xtra Factor’ airs directly after ‘The X Factor’ this Saturday and Sunday on ITV2.