Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has finally picked the six groups she’ll be putting through to Judges’ Houses this year - but it seems there was one thing she wasn’t happy with.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
In fact, the majority are downright terrible.
Cheryl and her recently-renamed groups
We already knew that viewers’ favourites 4th Power had to change their name to 4th Impact, following a legal drama, but was it really necessary for Alien to reinvent themselves as Alien Uncovered or BEKLN to become BEKLN Mile?
However, this comes as no surprise, as over the past decade, ‘The X Factor’ has churned out some of the most godawful band names we’ve ever come across.
Just last year, we had Overload Generation, Stereo Kicksand Blonde Electra, but those are just a few of the jewels in the ‘X Factor’ terrible names crown.
Throughout the 11 years ‘X Factor’ has now been on the air, we’ve seen some other shockingly bad band names cropping up, and here are a selection of our favourites from finalists in past series…