- Caroline Flack Responds To 'X Factor' Critics
- Reggie 'N' Bollie Get A Surprise Guest On 'X Factor'
- Another Act Confirmed For 'X Factor' Final
The girlband from the Philippines were axed after landing in the bottom two alongside Lauren Murray, following their performances of 'I'll Be There' and 'Fancy/Rich Girl' on last night’s show.
Both acts competed in the sing-off with 4th Impact singing 'I Am Telling You' from the film 'Dream Girls', while Lauren chose to perform Mariah Carey's 'Vision Of You'.
However, the vote was taken to Deadlock, after judges Nick Grimshaw, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Rita Ora and Simon Cowell failed to reach a majority verdict, with hosts Caroline Flack and Olly Murs then revealing the girls had polled the lowest number of public votes.
Che Chesterman managed to make it through, despite messing up his performance on Saturday night.
The singer stumbled during his rendition of Adele’s ‘Hello’, forgetting the lyrics during the first verse of the song.
He was then heard ad libbing, until reaching the chorus, when he managed to get his performance back on track.
Four contestants now remain in the competition, with Che Chesterman, Lauren Murray, Louisa Johnson and Reggie ‘n’ Bollie all taking to the stage again in next week's semi-final.
‘The X Factor’ continues next Saturday at 8pm on ITV.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?