- The Fleur East 'Sax' Video Is Finally Here, But There's One Thing Missing
- Fleur East Unveils Brand New Track, 'Breakfast'
- Fleur East's 'Sax' Sounds Just Like The 'Bargain Hunt' Theme Tune
The ‘Sax’ singer has revealed she wants to take to the stage with Reggie N Bollie if make it to the final of the show later this month.
"I really like her, I think her voice is amazing," she said of Louisa."But my heart is with Reggie N Bollie. I love them. And they're just so hard-working. I've met them a couple of times and they're just lovely. You can tell they're just so grateful to be there. I'd love to see them get to the final."
Asked if she would duet with them, Fleur continued: "Yes! I'd be all over that. I'd be like, 'Let's do the Azonto together!' Yeah, let's do it.”
However, she admitted she was yet to discuss the possibility with the pair, adding: "It's just a little fantasy of mine. But next time I see them I'll put it out there."
Reggie n Bollie
Adele recently admitted she is up for duetting with one of the finalists, although there is one important condition - the hopeful can’t be rubbish.
"It would have to depend on who's in the final,” she told Kiss FM. "It depends who's in it. If they're rubbish, then no, I won't.”
However, the singer admitted she would liked to have teamed up with previous contestant Ella Henderson in 2012 if she had reached the final.
"There was Ella Henderson, I used to like. But she didn't make it at the time,” she explained.
“I mean, I was pregnant so I wouldn't have done it. But like, if she was in it this year and she was in the final, I would probably do it with her."
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?