It's that time of year again, guys. The inevitable, inescapable and always on a weekday... office Christmas parties.
But when they start right after work finishes, getting ready is no easy feat. That's why we're here to show you how to do your makeup at your desk in as little as 5 minutes - no glam squad required.
The key to desk-side beauty is all in the preparation, the products, and pretty much not giving a toss that all your co-workers will probably be watching you do it (you could do it in the office loos too, depending on space/personal hygiene standards).
Watch the video above to find out how to get the look, or follow our simple steps below:
1. Using a primer like Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer will ensure your makeup lasts all day.
2. Apply Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go - which comes with a portable compact and sponge, perfect for touch ups later on.
2. Apply Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - this genius product gives you a flutter of full lashes, but the special formula means you can apply your favourite mascara later on without it clumping or flaking at all.
3. Fake fuller brows with a quick swipe of Benefit Gimme Brow.
1. Spritz your face with Avène Thermal Spring Water to re-hydrate skin and wake up a tired complexion.
2. Apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural with an Artis Brush Oval 10, for flawless skin in mere seconds.
3. Use the Charlotte Tilbury Cat Eyes to Hypnotise set with MAC 217 and 214 brushes to create a fool-proof smokey eye.
4. Apply your favourite mascara, we love Ciaté Triple Shot Mascara.
4. Give lips a flush of colour with the Nudestix Lip & Cheek Pencil in the shade Mystic, a 90s-style rose taupe.
5. Finally, add a touch of sparkle to the inner corners of eyes and cheekbones with with Topshop Beauty Chameleon Glow in Shuffle the Cards.
Clockwise: Avène Thermal Spring Water (£7), Artis Brush Oval 10 (£55), Nudestix Lip & Cheek Pencil (£24), Ciaté Triple Shot Mascara (£19.50), Topshop Beauty Chameleon Glow (£9), MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (£24)
Et voilà - you're ready for the office Christmas do.