So that's it, 'The X Factor' is over for yet another year, and while it hasn't exactly been a vintage series for the ITV talent show, this weekend's live finals proved to be a return to form.
“The dark lord of music” = LOL.
A girl after our own hearts.
Talk about elephant in the room.
It was like they were almost trying to say, “one’s had a rubbish year, and the other’s career hasn’t really got off the ground.”
Are those tears in his eyes we can see? Poor Ols.
Craig ACTUAL David. What a comeback.
Way to make it all about you, Reets.
Complete with a nice plug for his new film, natch.
After all that, we're kind of excited for next year now. Roll on 2016.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?