The 'Britain's Got Talent' host took a break from filming the new series of the ITV talent show to attend the event at London's O2 arena.
The presenter kept it safe in black, but with a twist, thanks to an embellished, transparent top and a seriously high split up the side.
The O2 played host to a who’s-who of the small screen for what has become the biggest night of the year for UK television.
Guests at the Dermot O’Leary-hosted event included Billy Connolly, Dustin Hoffman, Aidan Turner, Suranne Jones, Sheridan Smith, David Tennant, Ant and Dec, Graham Norton, Danny Dyer, Susanna Reid, Katie Price, Piers Morgan and Holly Willoughby.
Inside the venue, Gloria Gaynor kicked off proceedings with her classic hit 'I Will Survive', which she mashed up with Destiny Child's 'Survivor'.
Take a look at all the red carpet arrivals in the gallery below...
NTAs 2016 Red Carpet Arrivals
MORE FROM THE NTAS:
- TV Royalty Turn Out For The NTAs 2016
- All The Winners From This Year's NTAs
- Luisa Zissman Stages Return To The Spotlight At NTAs
- Susanna Reid Is A Bit Of All White At The NTAs
- Jorgie Porter Looks Out Of This World At The NTAs
- Michelle Keegan And Mark Wright Are One Very Co-Ordinated Couple At The NTAs
- Amanda Holden Wows On The NTAs Red Carpet
- Danny Dyer's NTAs Speech Was VERY Danny Dyer
- The NTAs Opening Number Was One Of The Most Ludicrous Things We've Ever Seen
- Ant And Dec In Least Surprising NTAs Victory Ever
- Susanna Reid Puts Piers Morgan In His Place At The NTAs
- Dermot O'Leary Couldn't Resist A Few 'X Factor' Digs During The NTAs
- 'X Factor' Suffers Another Blow At The Hands Of 'Strictly'
- The Award For Longest NTAs Speech Goes To… Sid From ‘Gogglebox’!