- NTAs Nominations Revealed - Can Ant And Dec Make It 15 Years In A Row?
- The Best TV Moments Of 2015 In 28 Glorious GIFs
- The Most Memorable NTAs Moments Ever
The pair turned up in matching ensembles as they walked the red carpet outside London’s O2 Arena.
Former ‘Coronation Street’ star Michelle went for a plain black floor-length skirt with a wrap-round style navy top, which flashed her navel.
Ex-’TOWIE’ cast member Mark matched his wife in a navy blazer, with a white shirt and black trousers.
He was also showing off a new pair of black-rimmed specs, and we have to admit, we are feeling them.
Michelle was at the ceremony with the cast of BBC drama ‘Ordinary Lies’, which was nominated for the Best New Drama award.
She played troubled car showroom receptionist Tracy on the show, which has been renewed for a second series, set to air later this year.
Take a look at all the NTAs red carpet arrivals in our gallery below...
MORE FROM THE NTAS:
- TV Royalty Turn Out For The NTAs 2016
- All The Winners From This Year's NTAs
- Luisa Zissman Stages Return To The Spotlight At NTAs
- Susanna Reid Is A Bit Of All White At The NTAs
- Jorgie Porter Looks Out Of This World At The NTAs
- Michelle Keegan And Mark Wright Are One Very Co-Ordinated Couple At The NTAs
- Amanda Holden Wows On The NTAs Red Carpet
- Danny Dyer's NTAs Speech Was VERY Danny Dyer
- The NTAs Opening Number Was One Of The Most Ludicrous Things We've Ever Seen
- Ant And Dec In Least Surprising NTAs Victory Ever
- Susanna Reid Puts Piers Morgan In His Place At The NTAs
- Dermot O'Leary Couldn't Resist A Few 'X Factor' Digs During The NTAs
- 'X Factor' Suffers Another Blow At The Hands Of 'Strictly'
- The Award For Longest NTAs Speech Goes To… Sid From ‘Gogglebox’!