Saskia Lee Stewart
A Mother and Wife with significant side orders of Architect, Designer, Photographer, Blogger, Eco-Warrior and Spiritual Vagabond
My Blog Site: The Sass In My Soul,
• A Mother, Wife and Member of Crazy-but-Cool Family with significant side orders of Architect, Designer, Photographer, Blogger, Eco-Warrior and Spiritual Vagabond.
• A Creative Misfit with an opinion on Everything.
• I have a self-confessed obsessive compulsive disorder in Seeking. Seeking truth, magic, bliss, delight and happiness.
• Creativity grows endlessly, and rampant, in my soul. Life is defined, but not contained, by the creation of artistry and beauty.
• In life there is no 'typical' anything for me. My inner world is as varied as falling snowflakes, although not always as beautiful. Happy to share all inner, and outer, journeys on my mission to grow wiser, wilder and irrepressible.
• I live, with husband and daughter (The Bumblee) in a self-designed eco-house on an overgrown hill gazing out over the sea. The daily upload of gratitude for this sustains me A LOT. Although I do not believe in the pursuit of perfection, it is damn close.
• Living life with a wide-open view, aware of the potential for endless possibilities.
• Expressing personal Attitude freely and frequently at The Sass In My Soul, http://sassinmysoul.com