Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, 15, died after reacting to sesame in a Pret baguette in 2016.
A new law will come into effect which forces all food businesses to list all ingredients on any pre-packaged food. Named “Natasha’s Law” after 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse died after eating a baguette at Pret A Manger that contained sesame, which was not labelled as an ingredient.
It comes after 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse had an allergic reaction to a baguette and died.
Other sufferers say it felt like being asked to sign "a licence to kill".
How long before the UK food industry introduces meaningful change?
'It’s Like Playing Russian Roulette': Food Allergy Sufferers Fear Eating Out After Pret Customer Deaths
People told us they worry their allergies aren't taken seriously by staff or brands.
Don't be afraid to tell your mates.
The environment secretary will investigate a law change for food labelling
'I’ll Be With You Soon': Mother Of Teenage Girl Who Died After Eating A Pret Sandwich Reveals Final Phone Call
Natasha Ednan-Laperouse’s parents have broken their silence following the end of a five-day inquest
Experts with children share their recipes and tips for fellow parents.