James Corden is going to have to start charging Justin Bieber for all the rides he’s been taking in his car of late, as the singer has hopped into his car again for another of James’ Carpool Karaoke sketches.
The pair teamed up for their third vehicle-based collaboration, as the chat show host called on his pal to help him get from the Grammy Awards back in time to host an episode of ‘The Late Late Show’.
Justin Bieber and James Corden teamed up again
The short clip aired as part of CBS’s coverage of the red carpet on Monday (15 February) night, and saw them give a show-stopping rendition of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars’ hit ‘Uptown Funk’.
Justin also helped out his dry-skinned friend by applying some moisturizer to his T-zone while he drove.
Watch the Carpool Karaoke in full in the video below...
Earlier in the evening, the ‘Sorry’ singer’s younger brother Jaxson completely stole the show when he accompanied Justin to the event.
The adorable youngster struck a series of poses as he walked the red carpet with his bro, looking all sorts of adorable.
Jaxon totally stole the show on the red carpet
The awards also saw Justin scoop the gong for Best Dance Recording for ‘Where Are U Now’, his track with Skrillex and Diplo.
Check out all the pics from the Grammys red carpet in the gallery below...
- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- And The Most Outrageous Outfit Of The Night Is...
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance
Also on HuffPost: