Nearly all of the Romanian and Bulgarian migrants who arrived in the UK on 1 January are now turning around and leaving due to the increase in rail fares, HuffPost UK Comedy has learned.
Some described it as "the last straw after meeting Keith Vaz".
In a poll asking the new migrants to name their reason for immediately choosing to leave the UK, 80% cited the latest rise in rail fares, followed by 'realising the UK coalition government is just horrible' (72%), 'the forthcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother' (64%) and 'Jeremy Clarkson' (40%).
Many of the migrants are now unfortunately stranded in the UK, however, due to being unable to afford the train journey to their nearest airport.
- 2013: The Year In Spoof News Stories
- The Essential Family Christmas Bingo Card
- Disney Plans 'Saving Mr Hanks' Movie Sequel
- WATCH: A Coalition Christmas Poem
- LOOK: George Osborne's Christmas Carol
- Person Who Was Favourite To Win Something Wins That Thing
- TIME Regrets Choosing Pope As Person Of The Year
- Five Amazing Facts About The Danish Prime Minister
- PICTURE: Mandela Selfie Shocks The World
- Ukip Councillors 'Should Be Sent Back To Where They Came From'
- Anger At MPs Rises By 11%
- Non-Famous Irritating White Man Still Alive
- WATCH: Apple Unveils The iCar
- Government Announces Plans To Reduce Life Expectancy To 70